Alhamdulillah! Few days ago Thoughts and Reflections was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award (click to read). And we are pleased to announce it has been awarded for Small Joy Tag. 🥳🎉 This was nominated by Atul (again) from the The Justice Mirror. Thanks so much for this recognition. 🙏
Atul’s blog is so informative. He writes extensively across various matters relating to law, religion and politics. He is also an advocate of peace and writes on environmental issues. This has earned him ‘The Great Achiever Mahasiddhi blogger Award’ for promoting peace and saving the environment.
These awards are a means of recognition! WordPress regards these awards as:
‘a way to recognise and support blogs beyond following, commenting, or liking. When someone gives you an award, it’s their way of saying, “Your blog is so wonderful that everyone should read it!”’WordPress
What is Small Joy Tag.
There are so many things that bring us joy and makes us happy – writing is one of the medium through which joy and happiness are spread and I hope you get that from this blog.😉
Rules of this nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- List 15 of your small joys.
- Nominate five other blogger friends who bring you joy.
Thoughts and Reflections is run by a team. So, below is a compilation of Small joys of the team.
15 Small Joys of the team
- Spending time with people who remind me of Allah ﷻ 🌺
- Achieving my goals. x2✊
- Recitation of the Qur’an with contemplation. 😌
- Able to help others in my capacity. 👋
- Food. 😋
- Taking pictures (Still-life, nature, landscape).📷
- Learning how to drive. 🚘
- Trying out a new recipe. 👩🍳
- Learning new things. 🆕️
- Improving my culinary skills. 👨🍳
- Watching and playing football. ⚽️
- Speaking to friends and families. 🥰
- Having time to write my journal.✍
- Designing. 🎨
- Reading 📚
Atul asked me to nominate 5 other bloggers for the Small Joy Tag. It is my pleasure to nominate other amazing bloggers. Kindly visit their blogs to know more about them and explore their contents.
- Khayra – The Muslimah Musing. Learn about her life experiences from an Islamic perspective.
- Saba Niaz Siddique – Saba Niaz Siddique. Filled with contents to make you learn and get rid of ignorance.
- Sara – Sunflower Seeds. Spreading bits of positivity through writing.
- Muntazzir – Muntazzir. Read poems to broaden your horizon.
- Shivam Choudhary Ashivamchoudharyblogger. Writes across various matters focusing on India audience.
The list is endless… there are so many things that brings us joy (some we don’t even acknowledge ☹). Do you share a Small Joy Tag with one of the team? 🤔 Comment below 👇to share things that give you joy.
Till next time. May Almighty Allah ﷻ keep joy 🤗 radiating in our lives. Amen…