Thoughts and reflections is delighted to announce it’s nomination for an award – THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD created by Okoto Enigma. This nomination was put forward by Atul a fellow blogger from The Justice Mirror. Thank you so much Atul for this recognition! The Justice Mirror is a blog I have found interesting and it comprise of detailed information across various matters concerning law, religion, politics amongst others. Do check the blog out and give it a follow.
This is a category for bloggers who are passionate about what they write.
“It is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” Okoto Enigma
Thoughts and reflections is a blog run by a group of enthusiastic Muslims. All what is published is a collaborative and good team effort. Details of the team will be updated soon.
This blog also has an Instagram page, kindly follow because they work simultaneously. There are some information that can be found on the blog and not on the Instagram page. They work hand in hand to serve the same purpose. For example Thoughts and reflections recently worked on a mini-series about facts from the life of Prophet Ibrahim عَلَيْهِ ٱلسَّلَامُ during the first 10 days of Dhul-Hijjah and all the contents were published on its Instagram page not on the blog. The Blog is for longer reads like this post.
Kindly enter your email to receive notifications directly into your inbox in the notification section below.
The rules of nomination by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things to know about me: I am a law student. ⚖ I enjoy helping people improve their writing skills ✍for academic assessment and lastly I am a DIY lover. 😉
Links to my best post. All the post on the blog are great but here are selected few:
Self-Reflection The first post published. Highlighting the importance of looking inward for development.
Perspective: Positive Mindset The story line serves as a reminder to be optimistic and have positive assumption about things.
My hijab. Dedicated to Hijabis out there. Serves as a form of comfort when I had a change of environment.
Atul asked some questions and my response is below-
Alhamdulillah I am doing well and grateful for being alive and happy 🌸
- Name three good things that happened to you in the past few days
1.In the past few days I am learning the importance of gratitude. 2. Reading and learning more about my religion and life in general and 3. trying to understand how people feel in order to be able to relate more with them.
- The best food that you ate recently
I really can’t think of the best food I ate recently. I love any healthy, nice and good food 😋
- How do you bring joy to your personal relationships?
A way I bring joy to my personal relationship is by checking up on each other and reminiscing on good moments shared together.
I love different quote but the one I am appreciating currently is one l formed: “We are different we want different things.” It makes me understand that people cannot be the same and accepting people for who they are, overlooking faults and focusing on the positives.
ATUL’S COMMENT TO MY RESPONSE
“Thank you Azeezat for accepting the nomination and participating. It’s my pleasure to encourage new and amazing bloggers like you. Many of these blogging awards are actually meant for you people only.
Though you have written such a detailed response here in the form of a comment, if you wish you can convert it into an amazing post and nominate other new and wonderful bloggers who you think encouragement, deserve appreciation.
Now your answers, Alhamdulillah, they are marvelous and worth reading and I pray that you keep doing well and be always grateful to almighty Allah for so many blessings all around you.
Next, I learnt a lot of things from your comments, especially the one concerning interpersonal relationships. And lastly, I agree with your quote on diversity.
You too have a good day/night. best wishes.”
Passing the recognition on I nominate any blogger reading this. If you want your blog to be mentioned leave a comment below and I will be happy to include it. To any non-blogger reading this kindly share with a blogger to spread the recognition. Below is a list of bloggers who are doing amazing work (I could only nominate 7 bloggers 😦
- Byjolaa by Bunmi Adaramola. This is an interesting blog for which addresses various matters such as personal development. Bunmi recently organized an Employability series #ForBlackByBlackInitiative webinar which I attended.
- The Muslimah Musing by Khayra. This is about faith, hope and redemption. It’s a muslim sister who shares her perspective on life and being a good Muslim.
- Nusaybah Musings by Nusaybah. Filled with contents on life, faith, dunya, personal development , books and mental health.
- Dulcy Blogs by Dulcy Singh. Discover amazing stories from a 13 year old productive blogger.
- Randomukhti by Farxiya An enthusiast modesty and hijab blogger.
- Thinking Broadly by Xaman Calid. Frequent short reminders on life in general.
My question for the nominees are below. Kindly answer all or any 5 of your choice in the comment section below.
- Why did you get into blogging.
- A little bit about your blog.
- Your favourite resting or vacation point
- Do you like spicy food
- A quote you love.
- Would you rather be invisible or read people’s mind and why.
- What do you do to keep you moving in life.
- A person you admire.
I hope you have a good read. Thanks to Atul for the recognition and I wish everyone reading this an amazing week ahead. 😇